Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday 21 July 2011

Cream cheese Brownies

Mini cuppie version

These mouthwatering darlings can be made in either a small cuppie form or a normal 9” brownie. Either way, the taste is just great.

I tried this recipe around a year ago when suddenly a craving of cream cheese and choc hit me. Then made it again recently for a birthday. Unfortunately I don’t remember where I got it. I will paste the recipe below, please leave a comment if you know where this recipe is from and I will give credits to the recipe creator.

Of course the 1st step is as always to heat your oven. For me, I use 150C.



Part I
1 ¼ cup plain flour
¾ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt

-         sieve these together and set aside

Part II
½ cup butter
4 oz cooking chocolate
4 oz dark chocolate

-         melt these in a double-boiler
-         remove from heat and leave for around 15 – 20 minutes to cool slightly


Full 9" with honey-choc ganache




Part III
1 ¼ cup sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

-         stir these into the melted chocolate mixture
-         keep stirring while adding the egg to prevent the egg from cooking in the heat of the chocolate mixture
-         add the flour mixture bit-by-bit and use just enough to incorporate mixture (usually it uses up all the flour)

Part IV
¼ cup sugar
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla

8 oz cream cheese

-         beat in a separate bowl until smooth

  • Layer the brownie mixture and the cheese mixture in the pan
  • Swirl the layers and bake. The 9” pan will take around 30 minutes to bake    




0 comments:

Post a Comment