Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday 5 July 2011

White, milk, dark and cheesy

Milk...white...dark...layers...


Had the TV on one night while doing some work and saw this cake being whipped up. It's called the Mega Mondo Cheesecake by Chef Ned Bell. The first time I made it, I didn't have enough Oreos to fill the base of my springform plus it was midnight so I didn't really feel like going out (the original recipe used graham crackers). So I used a normal round baking pan which I lined with baking paper. The pan could barely hold all the cake mixture and it was so heavy when I put it in the oven. But it turned out really nice and soft and delicious and mmm.....yummy!

When I made it the second time, I devided the recipe to a third and used a smaller cake tin which my colleague gave me. Plus I used a little bit less sugar than what was mentioned in the recipe. And I got my first order!

Selling price: RM36.00 for 6" cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment